[Properties] This product is a colorless or slightly yellow clear liquid.
【Indications】It is mainly used for emergency antipyretic in acute high fever, and it also relieves headache symptoms during fever.
[Specifications] 2ml: 0.1g aminopyrine, 40mg antipyrine, 18mg barbital
Intramuscular injection. Adults take 2ml once, or follow the doctor's advice. In the case of monitoring, the maximum amount is 6ml per day. Under 2 years old: 0.5~lml once; 2~5 years old: 1~2ml once; over 5 years old: 2ml once. This product should not be used continuously.
1. Anaphylactic shock, manifested as chest tightness, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, blood pressure drop, profuse sweating and other symptoms, should be stopped immediately and rescued.
2. Agranulocytosis, purpura, and sometimes acute onset.
3. Skin rash, urticaria, epidermolysis, etc.
1. Those who are allergic to pyrazolones or barbiturates are prohibited.
2. People who have a history of allergies with this product should not be used.
1. Before intramuscular injection, the patient should be asked whether there is a history of allergy to pyrazolones or barbiturates. Those with a history of allergies should avoid using this product, and those with allergic constitution should also use it with caution.
2. Do not mix with other drugs for injection.
3. Long-term use can cause severe poisoning such as neutropenia, aplastic anemia and liver and kidney damage.
4. Use this product with caution for people with severe respiratory diseases and breathing difficulties.
5. Use with caution for the infirm.
6. This product is only for symptomatic treatment. After the symptoms of high fever are relieved, the cause should be treated. When the application of this product has no obvious effect, other methods should be used to treat, and avoid blindly using this product in large quantities.
[Medication for pregnant women and breastfeeding women] is not clear.
The liver and kidney functions of elderly patients have a certain degree of physiological decline, and a smaller amount of treatment should be used.
Barbiturate has the effect of inhibiting the respiratory center, and has a strengthening effect on drugs that can inhibit breathing, such as gentamicin sulfate, etc., and simultaneous application should be prohibited.
[Drug overdose] is not clear yet.
【Pharmacology and Toxicology】
This product is an antipyretic and analgesic. Aminopyrine and antipyrine belong to the pyrazolone class of antipyretic analgesics, which can inhibit the synthesis and release of hypothalamic prostaglandins, restore the normal responsiveness of the sensory neurons in the body temperature regulation center, and have an antipyretic effect; Inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins and other analgesic effects. Aminopyrine can also inhibit the synthesis and release of prostaglandins in inflammatory local tissues, stabilize the lysosomal membrane, affect the phagocytosis of phagocytes and play an anti-inflammatory effect. Combination of barbital can enhance analgesia.
Aminopyrine t1/2 is 1 to 4 hours, most of it is demethylated in the liver to become 4-aminoantipyrine, which is then acetylated into N-acetamidoantipyrine, which is excreted in the urine. Antipyrine t1/2 is about 12 hours, metabolized and hydroxylated in the liver, combined with glucuronic acid and excreted in the urine, about 5% is excreted in the urine in its original form.
[Storage] shading and keeping tightly closed.
【Packing】Ampoule packaging, l0pcs/box
【Validity Period】24 months
[Executive standards] Local standards for chemical drugs are rising, National Standard Volume Fourteen WS-10001-(HD-1327)-2003
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard H52020853
【Manufacturer】Company name: Guizhou Tiandi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.